Uni is over for me, the last assessment handed in, classes over. I’ve had my eye on a pattern for making bucket hats for a while now but had no time to get experimenting. So while under pressure to get all my assessment and readings done, I ordered the patterns.
The first hat is seriously dodgy. But it is a hat and my four year old was quite excited. The second hat is only half dodgy and I’m wearing it. Next up will be the third – hopes are high for this one. I’ve learned from some mistakes with the last two, there’s a different joining technique I want to try, and fingers crossed it will work out.
We always seem to be short on hats in this household, so a few more will come in handy.